|Why We Collect Your Personal Information
- We collect personal data in order to process your claim. We do not use the information for any other purpose.
- You don’t have to give us personal information to visit our website.
- If you do give us your personal information, we use it only to confirm your identity.
- We collect personal information about you (e.g., name, email address, Social Security number or other unique identifier) only if you knowingly give it to us.
|Who We Will Share Your Personal Information With
- We may disclose information you give us if ordered by a court or otherwise required by law.
|Your Choice about Who We Share Your Personal Information With
- We must receive your written authorization before we can discuss your information with a relative, friend or representative.
|How We Protect the Security of your Information
- We are required to protect the information we maintain about you and we will not use the Internet to do business with you unless we can do so in a secure manner. We will take reasonable precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of your information.
- Electronic mail is not secure. Therefore, we suggest that you don’t send personal information to us via email. We will only send you general information via email.
- The Settlement Facility sometimes uses contractors to perform various website, database and audit functions. When we do, we make sure that the agreement language with the contractor ensures the security; confidentiality and integrity of any personal information the contractor may have access to in the course of contract performance.