Update My Address

It is very important that you keep the SFDCT informed when you move. Failure to provide us with your new address can delay your claim processing, may cause your benefit check to be returned, or may prevent you from receiving a premium payment.

You may update your address by clicking on the “Contact Us” button below and sending an e-mail to the Claims Assistance Department or you may print and complete the Claimant Information Update Form and mail it to:

Settlement Facility-Dow Corning Trust
P.O. Box 52429
Houston, Texas 77052